Friday, February 12, 2010

do what you leica


as a sort of mini-valentine-ing, Z surprised me with a camera case he found for a steal on ebay. while i love having my camera on me at all times in london, i tend to be super bad & just chuck it in my pocket (the case we have is a leftover from an old camera of my dad's & is super bulky). now, i have a safe & easy way to snap and & go even if i don't want to bring a handbag. plus, as suggested in a recent lucky mag, there's also the option of carrying the leica case sans camera as a chic mini-purse. rock on!

(p.s. i have been so good about not opening my swapletted valentine since it arrived, trying to wait until sunday, but it's killing me. so, i think i will have to just dig in a day or two early!)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, hilarious pun and great purse/case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very exciting! looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that it arrived safely! I say, go ahead and rip the paper off. Hopeful you will enjoy the goodies. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails