Friday, November 13, 2009

unusuals


if you are reading this, i finally finished packaging up four more manuscripts and i'm off to a new museum. keep an eye out for anything unusual today and enjoy--happy friday the 13th everyone!

(p.s. in the case of the book-to-apartment styling below--i totally admit i was having a book by its cover moment. who wouldn't swoon for those color combos?! but i swear these posts will be about the books' contents. okay, and sometimes maybe about their jackets. i can't help myself).

{i'm poeming a series based on some of these images here}

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm biased because of my coat devotion, but I welcome your love of book jackets! And these images are eerily buoyant, in both senses. I can't wait to see what poems creep from them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails