Thursday, May 13, 2010

england vs. america


today i am off to teach/take part in a panel discussion on the differences between american vs. british contemporary poetry. considering the rest of the panel is composed of much more established writers, i'm a bit nervous. in any case, i'm sure it will be quite the experience. wish me luck! (p.s. tomorrow i will be getting just a little older, a handful of days closer to thirty, & 366 earth revolutions away from twenty-eight).

{image via cambria}

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's great! I miss academia *so* much, and this sounds like an interesting discussion. I'd love to hear who some of your favorite contemporary English poets are (I'm an Americanist (?) all the way in this arena, so I need to be schooled :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails